Friday, April 4, 2008

Flashback Friday

Ok, I can't believe I'm doing this to myself but for Flashback Friday I have chosen to go way back and share....a Bridesmaid Picture!! I would like you all to enjoy the fine details of the dress AND keep in mind that the other bridesmaids were in the same dresses - but different colors so that we looked like a row of gumdrops. So pretty!



The picture is a little crooked - I had to scan it in but you get the idea. I would also like you to enjoy the big 80's hair that I'm sporting in this photo. Once mousse came on the market, all things seemed possible!

Now, if you enjoyed this picture then I would really appreciate you returning the favor. Email me a photo of YOU in a bridesmaid dress - or post it on your blog so even more people can enjoy it! Note, if you look really cute in your bridesmaid dress then nevermind!!! Just kiddin' - mostly!

2 comments:

Tani said...

WOW. That is definately worth me trading pics with you. Lookin' Good! The hair is especially nice.

Check your email!!!

The White Clan said...

Okay so my sister had us wear straw hats and these sheer floral dresses!!! SICK & WRONG!!! Yeah she got married in 98. My other sister and I decided that she did it just so we looked stupid, there is no way she thought it looked good!