My poor, neglected blog! It has been terribly ignored because I've been so busy with school, studying, and the kids but I will steal a few minutes to try and update. Allow me to do it with pictures because they're so much more fun to look at!
Here's the pictures from when Eric took the girls to Balloonapalooza! The extra red-head is Erika's best friend Lauren. They had a great time, despite the fact that the wind caused all the balloons to be taken down!
I was compelled to take a picture of "summer feet" during Erika's soccer game on Saturday - it won't be long before toes will be hidden inside shoes and socks!
The other night we had a family dinner at my sister's house. The kids got to playing with flashlights in the backyard and from there they just got silly. Erika had the camera so most of these are her shots!
My Bruner Bluebirds! I took this one this morning before the girls left for school - they both happen to have PE on the same day and wanted to wear matching t-shirts today. Very cute!














2 comments:
love the pictures. I'm wondering how michael is going to like having to shove his piggies into shoes here soon. You know how he doesn't like change...
i TOO HAVE THE WATER BOTTLE ISSUE. sORRY I DIDN'T NOTICE IT WAS ON CAPS UNTIL IT WAS TOO LATE. i AM NOT YELLING i PROMISE.
Post a Comment